Long night in hospital.
He's not getting any better concerning the pain.
Most of the time he just drifts in and out
from some sort of restless sleep until in the morning
I can't take it anylonger,
and demands to speak with his doc.
He increases the morph doses. Witch seems to do the trick.
When I left this morning he was sleeping like a baby.
His face showing no sign of pain.
I am so tired too.
I sort of colapsed in to the backseat of the cab.
I take to many painkillers and I don't sleep enough.
I know that I shouldn't be doing this. It will only trigger an attack.
But so fucking what!!
He is the only thing I care about right now.
And I can deal with my own pain. I'm never ever 100% free of it.
So what's the bigg deal.
I will go back tonight.
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My prayers are still with you guys. If Ravn's ever lucid, please tell him I'm thinking of him, and that I miss him.
Post a Comment