I am still tired and in pain and for some reason I have been asleep most of the day...
Even though I am in pain I miss having sex with Sander so much...I am to wait at least one more week the doc said yesterday, but I want him so much! Ok, I know that I'am little over the average horny. But it has been almost a month now...and he wont even let me help him..
and I realy want that *sulk*
So what happened yesterday night is that I came in my sleep...that is just sooooo funny when you lay between two other people that wakes upp from me moaning and turns the light on in time to watch "my cannon" go of all over the place. Waking me at the same time...
That was so embaressing.......gaaaaaaaaaahh !!
And I didnt exactly feel any better when the two of them laughed their asses of either...And today they have nicknamed me "old faithful" :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment