I keep waking up at the first light of day...the pain is annoying,
but I'll manage.
I'm just so grateful to be home with my frieds and family again..
so grateful that I made it trough once more..
I realy hope now that the inflam. wont come back.
It's like living with a time bomb inside of youre body.
Only you dont know when it's gonna blow.
I wonder if I ever will beat this shit...
sure, my granpa did get better.
But he was an old man by then, and beside he was sick maybe twice a year.
I'm a chronic..
Yesterday we had a lot of wisitors...Trine and Simon came with Milla..
Jan E came bringing an applepie from his mom..
Truls and his brand new girlfriend came by in the evening.
We had'nt seen him in weeks so that was nice.... and she was a sweet girl realy
and diffrent from the busty blondes he usually falls for..
I even got a phonecall from Peter last night!!
A long time now since I heard from him.
He to had a new girlfriend he told me....must bee his 2347765 th lol
Poor Peter...he is realy into boys...( as those of you who have read my old blog knows)
I wish he would stop pretending that he is not..
My painkillers are kicking in...
so I will go and snuggle up to the two others...
feeling theire warm naked bodys next to mine....mmmmmmm
Oh, and I thought I should introduce you to some norwegian music..
but the first one out realy is German. Filmed on location in Sweeden
The boy in the video is a model and a friend of ours :D
Is'nt he cute?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5g6KZIpKIQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment