Friday, September 26, 2008

Fuck the pain !!

I'm back ! And this time I wont go in again ! No way !

I realy must feel better...for I am so damned horny
I almost burst....hehe
That's why my love is sleeping like a baby right now...
I hurt to much to sleep, but hell ! It was worth it !
I have missed beeing with him so much..to tuch him and smell him
...to listen to his breath beside me in the middel of the night..
to make wild, pasionate love to him...
Oh God! I needed that..

Fuck the pain!


Anyone's got a spare morp.shot ????

2 comments:

butterflies said...

Im glad to see you home again.

PLeasure and pain..oh they are so closely related! we often have to feel one thing before we can feel the other..
Look at how much pain athletes endure before they get their pleasure!!..
I hope youve had your morph by now.

Ravn... said...

You are SO right..I never realy thoght of it that way! btw I have read your blogg and it was so brave yet so sad...and I just want to hug you! You sweet girl!!

Keep on blogging, please..