Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update thursday. The Milkshaketrail.

Maybe they let Ravn come home tomorrow! He's doing fine and the fever has gone.

At the moment we are all happy and content all though i wish it was his arms I woke up in this morning instead of Arns. Though that was a nice enough substitute.
Hehe
And i shall miss them when they go back home on monday.

Last night Lasse and I Borrowed Stephans car and went to se Ravn. But he was asleep when we got there and we didnt want to wake him so we went down to the hospital cafe to get something to eat instead. It was nice to sitt there and talk about old times.

We lived together some years ago, him and me. In a special care senter for youths with social or physical problems. Him beeing a rebel brat from the rich part of town and me beeing without a family and starting to get worse from my disease.Then Arn and twinbrother Adrian moved in. Both survivors of the car accident that killed their parents , and nearly killed Arn as well.
So that's how we met up, and that's why we are so close. I guess Ravn will tell you more about it later. Like why I had to go with Lasse and Arn on theire first date!

He was awake when we got back up to the uro ward. He looked much better now and says he feels a lot better too. And judged by the way he held me in his arms and frenchkissed me I belive him...
So Lasse and I celebrated by driving the "milkshaketrail" home.
That is when you stopp at every goddamned Mc Donalds from hospital to home to buy strawberry shakes :D

Sander.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey Sander - Good news all around. Please know you guys have a standing invitation to follow the Milkshaketrail to Washington, DC, to see if Mickey D's Strawberry shakes taste the same over here! (They're supposed to!)

Continue to take care of each other and don't get too frisky!

Firethorne