Monday, September 29, 2008

The sweet revenge of chocolate milk...

It seems this is turning in to a morning blogg...
I had a morph shot fiften minutes ago...and by the evening today the worst should be over.
At least the pain from the draining..

I can ensure all you women out there...I know what it's like to be flat out with a doctors hand up youre privates! Or an ultrasound stick.....
and I assure you....it's nothing gentle about draining.
For it to be efective one have to use force...thats why it hurt so bad afterwards. And thats why I sometimes pukes. Yesterday I did not.... though I came to think of the former urologist working there...

He was a grimfaced old man and Sander and me hated him! He sort of never gave up until I either passed out or puked..so we figured it was payback time the last time he drained me...
It's not realy much you can do as you lay there...
but Sander made me drink a whole litre of chocolate milk
just before we went in there...
So if you can imagine how it is to be puked on
by someone who just drunk that...
you have a pretty good pickture of how he must have felt...
and just how sweet the revenge was......*evil laugh*
To bad we did'nt have a photo taken..

Sanders day at work in the playpark was not a grate success yesterday though..
Som angry, screaming toddler kicked him in the nuts
while he tried to pick him up and calm him....
so Sander came home looking greenish in the face,
and our doc took him to hospital for a check up.....
he is ok...but he still hurts like hell.
Maybe he will take my advice and use a hard cup jock the next time!

We are suposed to have Milla today...but I guess we have to wait until Sander wake up to see if he is up for the task of running around after her. We cant expect granny to take on that job as well as looking after us..

Have a great day all you out there ...and remember nothing is so bad
that a litre of chocolate milk wont fix it....
one way or the other!

1 comment:

butterflies said...

OH the draining sounds incredibly painful! Im glad you threw up all over the doctor.I hate docs!
Next time take a pic and post it:)