Saturday, September 27, 2008

Autumn morning...

I keep waking up bright and early...and it's ok.
I kind of like beeing the only one awake. If it was not for the pain
I actually would enjoy the sunrise and the first frost morning
this fall here in Norway.
I long to be outside ...autumn has always been my favorit time of the year...
I love the bright colours and the high blue sky...the crisp air.
We use to go to the mountains too, but this year we missed out on that.
And I miss it...

We are so lucky in our little corner of this big planet .
.we have the most wonderful change of seasons. Beautiful falls...
snowy cold winters...breathtaking springs...and warm summers
where the daylight never dies.
Up in north were Lasse and Arn lives they have a midnight sun as well.
And by christmas the daylight up there has disapeared completly.
They are making the planeride back up tomorrow..
and we shall miss them.

I am to go back to hospital tomorrow to drain my prostate
as I have done almost every monday for the last four years.
It's not a pleasurable prosess, and makes me hurt like
hell and puke from pain for the next two days....yey..
But still if I could only have the rest of the week
without pain as it was in the beginning...
it would be worth it...
as it is now I cant even recall last time I had a painfree day.

I tried to be up a bit yesterday...
but I walk like a 80 year old that has shit his pants.
Making Sander giggle ....evil boy!!
But my fever is totally gone...I feel stronger...I'm less swollen...
I am exaustingly horny..and I do belive that this time I have beaten the shit!
Yes Sir!!

Oh, did I mention that I am horny?

1 comment:

butterflies said...

Glad to hear that your fever is gone and you feel better.
I hope you both continue to have some good times.