I am home at last..a little on the tired side, but, hey!
It's so nice to be back.
I see that darling "goldielocks" has filled you in... Good boy:)
Thank you for all youre kind thoughts both here,
on mail and from those
we speak to on msn!
Especially Dan, I am sorry I missed you yesterday...
but I was so tired,
and the three of us have sleept like babies all night.
In fact, the two others still do...
I hurt a bit.
So I'm writing this waiting for my painkillers to kick in...
then I'll crawl back in to bed
I am kind of worn out, and weak still,
but I got such a major boost from
Arn beeing free of the dreaded canser.
We will be ok now. Both of us.
Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My friends - I'm getting good news from both sides of the ocean! First Bigg goes home to HB and his family, now I see Ravn and Sander are together again at home and Arn is on the road to recovery. What a great way to start the weekend!
I wish you well, boyz, continue to love and care for one another as you do - it's beautiful and inspiring.
Firethorne
Washington, DC
Post a Comment