Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update wednsday

I am so happy !!

The tumors in our friend Arn's abdomen turned out to be filled with water !
Lasse just phoned me, and cried with relief.
I am so glad for them ! I realy havent the words to describe how I feel now!
Even though Arn's been through major surgery now, and even if he has to come inn twice a year
to scan for new tumors, it means that he is gonna live :)

Ravn did not get to go home today. He woke up with a slight rise of temprature and they would'nt let him go yet. But I have spoken on the phone with him, and he seems ok.
I guess he just did spend to much time on his feet beeing with Arn.

My Doc was not pleased that I went to the hospital yesterday when I should be resting.
So I had to promise to stay at home today. Boring my self silly *sigh*
I think i will make dinner to the rest of the bunch. That cant possibly kill me!

Love Sander :)

No comments: