Monday, November 3, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday was not a very pleasent one...
Sander and I both had hospitalapointments in the morning...me for the usuall draining...him to check on the swelling (wich was no better) so the doc decided to drain it(stick a syringe into the nutsack) That REALY is not pleasent!! Even Sander had to admit it!!

So instead of him taking care of me...it was we taking care of each other...
Taking turns hurting and puking...cause nobody else was home...and we somehow managed whitout calling Trines mom..
Granny is on a much deserved vissit to Trondhjem to se my dad and his family...after all she is his mom...not my moms mother if u thought that!

So....when mom came from work yesterday and found us in a rather sorry state...she called Rein again..I guess we will be having "agels" babysitting once again...

And sweet HB ...checking in on us by logging in on msn from work! That's so tuching somehow that he cares for us from the other side of the world... He even came back on after work to se how we was...Man u r the best!

Sander just woke up...I shall try to go upstairs and make us some soup..pray I wont burn it!
Have a nice day all of u out in the big world....

1 comment:

country girl said...

Yippee we have a new wonderful president. The old regime can just fade away.