I have realy had a hellnight!
Our regular doc, Espen..got sick yesterday...so he could not come and give me morph shots as usual. Sander had to call the "all night emergensy"..and they realy was not very understanding to my situasjon. They obviously don't come home to their paisients unless they are dead...they demanded that Sander should get me in a cab and come down to the emergensyroom...by that time I haden't had any morph for almost 10 ours ...I had puked like a 100 times...and I was not able to stand up and almost unconcious from pain...hell..
Sander had to wake Stephan...and he called the emergensyroom again in a VERY angry way...and they finaly sendt a doc around at 3 am...by then I had been out of morph for 13 hours and I remember standing on my hands and feet in the bed with my head buried in my big pillow crying like a baby...with Sander trying to comfort me the best he could...
I think the doc that finaly came understood the seriousness of my pain ...couse he didnt argue...just gave me the shot..and he made another doc come back this morning to give me another injection..
It scares the shit out of me to think that this may be our situasjon if we move...that we will have to deal with people who don't know us and don't give a fuck! And they say the districkt doc out there is a woman...will a woman understand that kind of pain? Can she relate?
I realy don't know...It's fucking scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey u.
Sorry 2 hear u r hurtin so bad. Bigg & I r prolly going 2 move 2 - funny that u will b leaving the city & we mite b moving there. Email me.
Love Amir
I think a woman will understand you pain as well as a man..I cant see why it would make any difference.Im sorry youre hurting and can understand your reluctance to move that far away from medical help..
The old house in the country does sound beautiful but I think its wise if you can find somewhere closer to live..
Take care !!
Oh yes I did get to ride the other night:)
Post a Comment