Friday, November 28, 2008

Update saturday ...

Ravn is still there.He is feeling a bit better just like he did last weekend.
The doctors have not decided yet if they are going to drain or not on monday.
They might put him to sleep before the draining. I do not think that is a good ide.
They tend to be even more "brutal" to him the times he has had that done in the past.
And he realy does not need to hurt even more!

Ivers new painmedication is not good enough either. He keeps waking up in the middle of the night in pain. I worry. I think the pain should have gone or at least became less severe by now.
I don't like to se him suffer like this. He is just a kid. And he is not used to this kind of pain like Ravn and me. He will be back in hospital on monday for his checkup.
I will go with him and I will demand that they do something before the pain wears him out.

Have a good weekend.

Sander.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Sander - I have great admiration for the way you boys take care of one another, especially since I imagine you're battling some pain yourself.

Give Ravn my love when you see him and be sure you're getting plenty of rest, too.

Firethorne