Monday, November 17, 2008

Iver...

I am back home...and I had one of the worst car-rides in my life..

I stayed with Sander and Iver for awhile after draining and I forgot the time...
that resulted in my morph wearing out in the cab.
Driver had to stop three times so I could puke...hell. The last time he stopped...I fainted and he had to drag me back in the to the car. Then the poor man had to sort of carry me inside when we got home.
I think he regretted his career choice... lol

I am ok now...Espen was here 30 min ago and gave me another shot...

It was not the bitchy doc that did the draining this morning...thank God!
And thank's to me not jacking of in the showers...I managed to produce a sperm sample in record time...lol.
I have a vivid imagination!! hehe

I learned more about Iver today from Sander. Iver was at the doc's when I got there so we had time to talk private...Sander told me that Ivers mom came last night...and that she looked like a faded moviestar and semed annoyed by Iver beeing sick...no compasion or care from her.
Iver semed embaresed by her...and was clearly relived when she left after a ten minute visit.

His parents live in the rich part of town as we thought...his father owns a big chain of hardwearstores...his mom an antiques shop...None of them has time for Iver who is raised mostly by au-pair girls...
Sander did even asked Iver last night why he got kicked in the nuts...and it apears he had been in a fight...two boys had jumped him in school...but he refused to tell Sander why..

Tonight I am going to talk to my mom and stephdad...we have a spare room even with granny here...would it be ok if Iver could stay with us? He defenitly are negleckted at home...
I want him away from there...he told Sander he has an older brother...he left home at 16 and is now 23...and he hasn't been home since...he keep in tuch with Iver by phone though...
He seem to cling to Sander and me...it's like no one has ever been nice to him..
And I want him somewhere safe and sound...with people who cares...

I'll have to wait and see what they say...but from what Sander has told me...Ivers folk's probebly
will be glad to get rid of him! I can't think of much else right now...

No comments: