I am feelimg a bit better today...and thats typical...
For tomorrow is monday and hell brakes loose again.
Sander says he is ok too....but Iver still hurts and says he is swollen...
Poor kid woke up in a fright this morning...at first he refused to say what was wrong...
but little by little we got the picture.
He had woken from a wet dream only to find he had shott a load of bloodstained sperm in his boxers...we both assured him thats pretty normal when u have eppidydimittes..
He seems very much ashamed of that part of his body...I suspect he was thought at home not play with his dick....and I find it hard to ask him ...But he realy need to jack of at least every day now....to beat the inflamation...only...how do we put that to him? He may have been thought that jacking of is a sin and realy bad for you...Any sugestions?
Sander and me try to act natural with him...we don't make out in front of him or anything...but we tuch and kiss as usuall...He seems ok with it...but we don't know yet if he is gay or not
We haven't herad a word from his folks...all though they should have come home by now...but it might be "Childcare" who has to take the blame.
Oh...and Granny came today :)
So good to have her back...I think she and Iver took an instant liking to each other...and thats good...Iver says that he doesn't have any grandparents...and then granny said "well you can have me" :)
Tomorrow morning all three of us are going to hospital...Sander and Iver for check-ups and me for draining...(here i go again)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My goodness - I go away for a couple of days and return to find you've adopted!
I said it the other day and I'll say it again - the way you and your family reach out beyond yourselves is inspiring. Take my word for it - years from now, Iver will remember you, Sander, your mom and Stephen. Helping someone like that, sheltering them, changes them forever.
I hope tomorrow goes as well as it can. Take care and get plenty of rest.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment