Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monday morning..

In a minute I shall go to hospital to get my weekly draining done...blææææææ...

Then I will go and se Sander for a while when the morph is still keeping me on my feet.
I was there with Trine last night..No change in Sanders condition. And little Iver's parents had not showed up..fuck them! I have the urge to call them and say what I mean...
Iver doesn't seem to miss them though...he has lost the scared looks and seems happy with Sander there. I haven't had the chance to ask Sander how it goes....for we were never alone last night..Maybe I'll get the chance today...

Well...I'll hit the shower...avoiding my usuall morning jack of...couse I have to give a spermsample in hospital. And the setting is not very sexy...so I need all the help I can get to fix that without Sander helping...

Have a good day all of u out there...

No comments: