I am beeing as quite as I can this morning...so I wont wake the two others sleeping in my bed.
Yes, you heard right!
Iver came late last night...after childcare had removed him from home...
Luckily mom and Stephan both work with kids...and got a fostercare aprovement.
They acted on neglect of a minor...on behalf of both mom and Ivers brother...Gard
So...everybody wonder how his parents will react when they come home from Cobenhagen..
Poor Iver was in a state last night...he still hurts and it is still so painfull for him to walk.
He hadn't eaten anything for the whole day...and with the sight of mom and Sander
the damm broke open...and he cried like a baby.
We took him downstairs to our room...wanting to keep him safe the first night. Mom made a bed on our sofa for him. And after some cocoa, sandwiches and a dubble pain killer he fell asleep ...almost like an exhusted puppy..
So Sander and me went to bed as well...Decent, for the first time in history...lol
Wearing boxers...
I had not jacked of since monday ( I know...think it must be a personal best)
So I was realy hot for him...but we could not do anything with Iver there..
We just lay in each others arms in the dark...kissing each other quietly.
It felt wonderfull...the room was pitch black...so the only sensation was the feel of each other..
the warmt from his body...the softness from his lips. God! it feelt so good!
And it is a little embaressing...but he actually made me cum...just by kissing me!
lol I must have been realy desperate!
And Iver snored lightly on the sofa..
So I could not resist finding my way down Sanders body...
kissing and licking...until he filled my mouth with
his "green banana" lovejuice...
It is true!! His sperm realy tastes like that!!!
Gourmet sperm! LOL
Iver hopefully slept through it all...
But I woke upp in the middle of the night from him crying...
He was hurting again and I gave him more painkillers then I took him into our bed to hold him and calm him..
And when the pk's kicked in he fell asleep on my arm... poor darling
As the daylight begins to brake I can se their faces...Both looking like babys in their sleep..Blond heads with tangled hair...long lashes...they are both beautiful
Iver could have been Sanders baby brother...they look so much the same..
It's a pretty image...but I hurt now..and I can't write anymore .
I'll just lay down nex to them again and try not to wake them before Espen comes..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment