I realy feel like shit...
The pain from the draining usually has gone away by tuesday night....but this tuesday it hasn't.
I am in pain still and it seems like it's increasing instead of disapearing.
And I'm just so bloody tired of it all...wish I could sleep it away...
I sound depp...I know...and I am. I've come to the point were I feel empty...like i don't have anything to give to anybody anymore...
All theres left is the throbing, annoying pain between my legs...
Just wanna sleep...sleeeeep...sleeeeeeeeeeep
But i can't..
Fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I m so sorry 2 hear u havent been feeling well. Wish I cuold have been there 4 u on MSN or some thing but Bigg & I have been traveling. Still hope things will get better.
U will have 2 email me & tell me more about Iver...
Thank u baby...I will mail u later on.
Love...
Oh, and I just read your mail:)
Looking forward to hearing some more tomorrow!!
sweet dreams...
Post a Comment