
We are hosting a dinnerparty tonight!!
Yes...you heard right...we are!
We thought we would like to give some back...It's usually us who gets everybodys attention.
So tonight we will have a dinnerparty for mom, Stephan,Rein,Trine,Simon, Milla,JanE,and Trines mom(granny is still with dad)
This morning we've been cleaning, shopping and doing laundry. Sander is going to cook..
I'll be the kitchenmaid...lol
The Meny.
Smoked salmon and creemecheese "Lefse"(thin norwegain potatoe tortilla) rolls
served on a rucolla bed.
"Elgkarbonader" ( a sort of norwegian meatballs meade from Moose)
with mushroom/sourcreamstew,vegetables,potatoes and creemsauce
Varm chokolatefondant with blacberrycoulis and vanillaicecream.
I hope everybody will enjoy it!
Have a perfect weekend !

3 comments:
I love lefse. Do you make your own? I have to order mine from Mrs. Olsen in Gonvig, Minnesota. I like mine with butter and sugar. Have a great dinner.
Yummm...Ive just woken up and youve made me hungry:)
I love chocolate..
Im so happy for you both that your feeling well enough to host a dinner party! Have a great weekend.
Country girl: We dont make it...but granny can. We use it for almost any thing and u should try spread it with creamcheese and cover it with thin slices of smoked salmon...delicious
Butter: Well, did u get a ride??
Post a Comment