Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another visit...

I have spent most of the day in hospital.

They will keep Sander for a couple of days couse he is kind of swollen again...and he is in pain.And they don't like that the atacks are so frequent. They was suposed to be gone....

Little cutie-pie Iver was still there today...looking pale and feverish still but not quite as scared as yesterday.
Sander has that effect on ohter people...he knows how to calm and comfort. I guess thats why they placed him with Iver..
I asked Iver if his parents been to se him..but he said no..and that maybe they'll come when they come home tomorrow, but he didn't think so.. ..
Hmm...I found that disturbing. What kind of people ignores that their 15 year old is in hospital whit an eppididymittes??

They were both glad to see me...I went down to the hospitalstore and got sodas and some fruit for the two..Sander looked a little less tired....but I could tell he still hurt from the line around his mouth...I know him so well..

When Iver was taken by the nurse into the surgery to take some bloodsamples and se the doc...Sander told me that Iver had been crying and puking during the night...and that Sander has gotten out of bed to calm him...He said that Iver had asked if we were gay...and that Sander had said we were..
And the sweet thing had said that it was fine by him...he didn't mind...
As we spoke I crept in to Sanders bed and lay down beside him...smelled his familiar sweet smell...and held him in my arms ....my body acing for him, but I didn't want to do anything
in case Iver came back...just kissed him..

So that resulted in me having a major hard-on...that realy made my nuts hurt...and when Iver did come back I escaped to the bathroom were I jacked of in a hand towel...

I know...I am hopeless...

Iver was even paler than before and told us that the dock had been kind of rough on him...
I could guess who...couse there is a woman who is a real bitch working the uro sometimes..
And both me and Sander dread her!! She is just a heartless witch!
And I got realy pissed at her for being evil to Iver...Thats so cruel to a young kid.. no need to make him hurt more that he already is..
I wanted to tell her that...but she was not there when I went looking for her later on before I went home...

Ok....so that was maybe just as well...In case she is the one that will drain me om mondaymorning!!

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Ravn - Glad to catch up and to know that things are calming down.

You had a post a few days ago about men and evil. I've been thinking about it a great deal but wasn't sure what I wanted to say. These last two posts, especially your gentleness with Iver helped crystallize things a bit.

I wanted to let you know that there are more people like you - generous, loving souls - than all the bad people in the world. The Ravns of the world, the men who care and comfort, who would take another's pain if he could, who get so hard out of love it hurts - they're not news. This vast majority goes through daily life, loving and surviving, but never making the front page.

The bad guys make the news, the news is 24 hours a day (I remember when it was just twice a day at 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm), and it surrounds us and it feels as if they have the upper hand. Sometimes they do, but not for very long.

Dear one, we outnumber them. For every rapist, murderer, or toxic idiot, there are 10 of us - a Ravn, a Sander, a Firethorne, a Bigg, an HB, along with the tons of people - known and unknown to us - who inhabit each of our lives and make our days just a bit easier.

I believe this to be absolutely true - your life as it is lived and presented here for us tells me you have nothing for which you need to apologize.

Thinking of us all with love,
Firethorne

Ravn... said...

Thank u so much for your kind and wise words...you are a beautiful person u know!!

Love...