Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update tuesday...

Ravn is back in hospital. They had to increase his morphine dose yesterday and Espen decided he was better of in hospital where he can get it intravenous.
He is sleeping most of the time now, and that is good for him. He was totally worn out from all the pain last week and the caring for Iver and me.

I will go there later today.

Sander.

3 comments:

butterflies said...

Thanks Sander...I hope youre feeling better too.
Give my love to Ravn,he just needs some rest now.

HB said...

Sander,
Worried about Ravn. I m so glad ur keeping us updated. Give him a hug from me & tell him I hope he feels much better soon.
Amir

Firethorne said...

Hey, Sander -

Thank you so much for keeping us updated (Ravn does a great job of doing it about you, too!).

Please give Ravn my love from cold Washington, DC, and tell him we want him to up and blogging again real soon.

And, Sander, PLEASE take care of yourself, too! Say hi to Iver.

Firethorne