Saturday, September 13, 2008

Florence fucking Nightingale..

I had to come down here and lay down for a while...sitting up still hurts like hell.
Lasse is still with Arn in hospital...
Sander is uppstairs with Rein(my brother) whatching a movie.
Ma,Stephan and Granny has gone over to Trines mom,
and down here it's all peace and quiet.

It was so good to see Rein...my big bro might be a brutal biker
(he is a HA) but hey! I love him, and he has allways been there for Sander and me
nomatter what theire policy are.

That reminds me...

I think it was when Sander was in psyk..
I had been feelin like shit all day and I was all alone.
I tried to call my doc but he did'nt answer...
And I needed a morph shott real bad now if I was gonna make it through the day
I try to call Trines mom...no reply...and I start to panic a little.
Then I decide to call Rein...thank God! He is there!
He sounds sleppy and not to sober...
but he says that he'll be out here in less than an hour..with a doc..
if he only can get someone to drive him...
he is just a tiny bit hungover....

By this point I have to pee real bad...and I can't walk to the bathroom.
And there is nothing that I can pee in either...fuck!
There is no way that I can hold it for another hour...
So I have to try and get to the bathroom..
I make it as far as to the hall..and then I pass out on the floor..

When I wake upp I have both thrown up and peed myself
...so nice..NOT
And I can do nothing but lay there and wait.

I dont know how long I have to lay there...seemes like days,
but i guess it's more like a couple of hours.
Then I hear my brothers voice upstairs,
and down he comes followed by two bigish biker dudes
and a small rather frightened looking man...probebly the doc.
One of the dudes kneels beside me...
he's big and bold..with a beard and lots of tatoos..
I become a tiny bit disturbed,
but he lifts me upp in his arms and carries me in to my room..
wispering that I'm gonna be ok..That I shall just relax.
he sits on my bed ...me still in his lap...while the doc gives me a shott...
never letting go of me until I'm ok...

After that Rein takes me to the shower to clean me upp...
while this big brute changes my bed linnen and cleans upp the mess in the hall...
Wow..he is almost Florence fucking Nightingale in disguise...!!

The doc leaves bur the bikers stays with me untill Stephan comes home from work...

The bikers with the lamp...hehe :D

1 comment:

Bigg said...

Sometimes the most unlikely people end up loving you the best. I am glad you have someone to take care of you.
Be well.