Friday, January 2, 2009

Alive and alove...

We make love as if it was the last time...

We can't seem to get enough of each other.
It is like we want to make up for all the lost lovemaking
that the next weeks or maybe months will bring.
We find ourselves holding hands even when we eat..
We shower together...we hold each other all through
the night.
At times like this I feel that his body sort of provides
me with the energy I need...better than food, better
than drugs or medication..
I just need to hold him...to tuch, feel, taste and
edulge him ...all of him

Sex like this is so emotionell...so lifesaving..
so necesary now...we both feel it.
And so this last few days we have shut the rest
of the world out.
All we realy need are each other...to be the closest one can be
His warm shivering body under mine...watching hes sweet face
as I slowly ...so slowly brings him towards climax.
bring myself towards climax..over and over
Until it hurts and even then some more....

Our love has never felt as strong as it is right now...
I have never wanted him more...he has never been
this eager...this desperate?

I will not analyse this...I will just bee in it..just bee alive
and alove...(isn't that a good word for it ?)

I supose by monday we will both be totaly drained...both
metaphoricly and bodily...
They are gonna have a hard time draining me at hospital...
thats for sure :D

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Hiya, babies! Regardless of what the future holds, it seems to me that you're starting out the new year right. Don't analyze. Just be. You couldn't give yourself better advice.

Happy New Year, little ones :)

Love,
Firethorne

butterflies said...

Happy New Year Rvn and Sander.