They have kept Ravn asleep for sometime to try and drain out his inflamation.
He has been so verry ill,we nearly lost him.
But yesterday was a turning for the better.
He will survive and be well again:) They will start to wake him today.
Sander has had a brakethroug. They will operate him in the end of next week.
He is tired but holding on fine.
Iver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh thank God.I have been thinking and wondering every day how my sweet ravn is now.I knew he was very ill..I just knew.
Thankyou Iver for keeping us up to date.Im hopeful for Sander too.
Rest easy boys:)
Iver - thank you for keeping us up to date. I've been concerned for all of you. Please tell both Ravn and Sander that Firethorne sends both of them big hugs - and one for you, too.
Firethorne
Thanks for the update. Please let Ravn know I'm thinking of him and looking forward to him coming home!
It's hard for me to imagine this much pain at such a young age. You are in my thoughts.
My thoughts and love to Ravn. He's such a sweet guy. Hope the pain goes away some day.
Post a Comment