Home...
I had a rerun of yesterday..
I managed ok when i was at the hospital...but hurt
and puked again on the way home.
I can se that this realy is not very sound...but I do
want to be there..so wtf can i do?
Sander is the same as yesterday...and they managed to get
Ivers fever down a little...and he get to share a room with
a cutelooking 17 year old thats in for a torsion..
thats good...they can keep each other company.
Sander fell asleep when I was there...and I let him sleep..
I sat for awhile and whatched him...then mom came
and I drowe home with her after she had seen Iver.
I am in bed now...kind of tired and very lonely.
I ought to jack of...Cause of my "condition" I need to
empty at least once a day...to keep my prostate from getting clogged
but I am to tired(Yea, u read me right)
besides it soooo boring on my own...*sigh*
I want my lover:(
*sulk*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head up!
Post a Comment