I hurt like usuall..
And Iver is home here with me.
I can't sleep...I can't think straight.
Just wish for this to be over with.
It's to much now..
I want out.
...........................................
I wrote this...then I read Bigs blog
And it sort of set of a storm of emotions in me
In short...I cried my eyes out.
We only have this life...right here
right now.And in it love is realy all
that matters. It will conquer pain
anytime. It will give us the strenght
we need to not give up.
A different sun.
Quiet around the boat, quiet.
As stars are when the earth is turned of
and peoples words,
Fumbling thoughts and forgotten dreams
I get my oars ready
Lower and lift. Listening.
The little splash of drops in the ocean
Steadys the silence.
Slowly towards a different sun
I turn the boat in the mist
Lifes dence nothingness.
And I start to row...
row.
From the Norwegian poet Kolbein Falkeid
translated by Ravn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFr8fAdyknU&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey baby - I'm glad Iver is home and feeling better. What's up with Sander? Any news?
Take care of yourself, 'k?
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment