Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update Thursday afternoon.

Sander is out of surgery. As far as the surgeons can tell he is ok,
though he had a bit of trouble during the surgery. But the Doctors
say he is ok now.
They wont know how well the surgery has worked yet.
It was an 5 hour operation and he is now in intensiv care.

Ravn has refused to go home before Sander has come through,
so they havent sent him home yet.
He is still in pain, but I think he is mostly concerned for Sander now.
I don't know when he will be home. They wont let him stay in
intensive care, and Ravn is not well enough yet to sit by Sanders bed...
so he might come home tomorrow.
He misses u all, and longs to be here with u.

I'll write more as soon as we know.

Iver.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Iver - Again, my sincere thanks for your willingness to come here and communicate with a bunch of people you don't know! Being at hospital right now is probably the best place for Ravn - he would just wear himself out worrying if he were not there.

I am keeping all of you close in my thoughts and sending all the positive energy and good will that I can.

Love,
Firethorne