I suposed it's because it's been two weeks since my last
draining that I hurt more than usual...
My stephdad spendt the night down here with me...
to manage the morph sups. througout the night.
Iver has got the flu...or what u call it...he has a fever, a sore throath
headace and a bodyace. So no school for him.
(We were very worried in case the fever was due to his nuts
acting up again....luckily it was not..)
I have gotten my anual flu-shot...so he wont pass it on to me.
He has moved into Sanders bed...that way we can keep each
other company. Besides Rein will come to take care of us later on.
(To make sure I wont puke on Iver i guess) LOL
Grannys beeing with Sander and then has a dentistapointment.
I realy hope they wont hurt him to much today...
and I hope they will be able to
locate it quickly. last time it took like forever...
and he was totaly worn out from the pain
before they finaly operated on him.
Don't want that to happen again...
Iver is sleeping beside me...I will do so too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tuesday morning here and the whole world seems to have gone back to work. Guess I've got to go, too.
Glad to know Iver has only a flu - even better that you can keep each other company.
Sander is going to do great. I know it.
Rest well - Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment