I am at home today.
Sander had an unprovoked attac this morning...
and as you know he sleeps for almost
24 hours afterwards so I decided to stay here and rest
before the draining tomorrow.
I am a bit disaponted. When I write stuff about my sexlife people
doesn't coment...and I so much want them to : (
I realy want to hear others point of wiev on this matter!!
Or then I'll use the silence to confirm that I am a pervert or something..
I spent the whole day yesterday in hospital...
and it looks like Iver can come home with me monday.
Thats nice for he's cute roommate already has gone home
and has been replaced with a grumphy ,old, almost deaf man
who snores most of the time.
We had a very windy day today..
gardenchairs and tables flying of the porch ...lol
Even Ola hesetated to go outside..
I have been here all day...
but got a surprise vissit from one of Trines boyfriends pals
caled Mikkel...it was nice to se him:).
It's been a long time since we were in the mountains
and I fell asleep in the back of the car with my head in his lap..
and woke up on a rather hard pillow! hehe..
Poor thing...lol
So now you know why I disapeared from MSN Dan, sorry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, Little One - I don't think you're going to find that anyone who follows your blog is willing to pass judgments on you like pervert or "dirty" (two words I just HATE to see in the same sentence with a fairly healthy expression of sexuality). What I find even harder to believe is that you're casting around for something additional to feel bad about!
Cut it out. A little cyber fun is a harmless way to get some relief from what seems to me a horribly stressful situation. I feel especially strongly about this because your priorities are so clearly in the right order.
So...cut it out...
And stop making an old fat man blush :0
Did I realy make u blush?
Why?? :D
Because I know what you look like and I have a nice healthy imagination :)
Such a flirt!
Ur right..stupid of me to feel bad about something I need to do.
I am glad u have a healthy imagination:D
And I am not a flirt!! I am just honest! haha (and a bit doped right now) *sigh*
Post a Comment