Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday night..

I have just crept inside...it is so fucking cold!!!
At least the cab was warm...Sanders bed too..but the nurses in "neuro"
doesn't know us the way those in "uro" does. So they wont alow me beeing in
bed with him...
He has gotten a singel room...he has a tv and dvd player there ...I buy him fresh papers every day...and strawberry shakes...hehe
I am glad we can have some privacy...but we don't
dear to have much of a sexlife as we probebly would have had in the uro...
But at least he seems to want to...he is eager to kiss and cuddle...and tonight I just didn't care if anybody should walk in on us...and I jacked him of while kissing him hungrily.
And made him fall asleep...

My own pain is a bit less today(all though the jacking session made me hurt until I came home here and could deal with it) Shame on me....hehe

No comments: