Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter wonderland...

I keep waking up early.
Partly because I am in pain
and parly because the day starts early in hospital.
And I have not adjusted yet..

I miss Sander so much ...but I have Iver for company
and that helps a great deal since I can*t do much besides
laying in my bed yet. Only stupid problem right now
is that Iver likes to sleep in Sanders bed. I like it too
It is nice to have company...
It' just that at this stage of beeing without Sander
I tend to "do stuff" in my sleep...
And I might mistake him for Sander.And make a fool of myself..
So yesterday I had to tell him that. Far better to be honest
I think , even if it is embaressing.

Iver has said he wants me to tell u his storry...and I will as soon
as my brain is back ...it's kind of drugged still.

I spoke to Sander last night on the phone...he was ok
His nerves are fucking with him though...like yesterday he had
had a hardon for over 4 hours...for no reason at all.
And when he acsedenly tuched it ...it exploded like a fountain
lol... He has now renamed it "Old Faithfull"
It is a bit scary that he doesn't feel much down there...
but the doctors keep assuring him that everything
will be back to normal...it will just takesome time for his nerveends
to settle again after the surgery.

Oh, we have so much snow!! Even for Norway!
We have nearly snowed in!
Iver,Trine,Simon ,Milla and Ola had a great time yesterday
playing in it. It is so deep by now than Ola almost disapears in it :D
We have a hill just down the road...with a lighted patch for tobogans
and the slope is realy steep too so it is cool to play there.

I spent most of yesterday upstairs on the sofa...I can't sitt..and I can't walk much
So there is little else to do than watching TV or read.
Tomorrow both me and Iver is going to hospital for checkups..
And Iver might face his very first draining...
Oh, but i hope he doesn't have to....
I don't wish that pain on him...

Have a wonderfull Sunday all...

Love...

No comments: