U know I talked about that feeling of worry I had.
That Sander was keeping something from me...
I still have it....and I can't figure out why or what it is.
Last nights visit was not so focused on sex...
we managed to stay away from each other for the first
two hours...but then we did the bathroom thing again haha
Actually...I can't see why hospitals like this hasn't got rooms
for that purpose. People are often spending up to half a year
here..and I bet there are more than Sander and me that
are desperate for sex..
Tomorrow Lasse and Arn are coming...
it will be great to se them again.
They will stay for a week borrowing Ivers room...
that means he is moving in with me.
Arn is in for his usual checkup in hospital and
tuesday is Sanders birthday.
He doesn't know the boys are coming, so that will be
a big surprize for him,
but I have no clue of what else to get him.
Besides I plan to just skip the draining on Monday.
If they insist I can come in on wednsday...but I want to
be there for Sander on his birthday.
It is half past 6 am...and my painkiller has kicked in now..
I might get some sleep.
Anybody out there wanna help me find a great gift for Sander?
I give u Maria Mena with Just hold me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtX19z_fUbc&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment