Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy birthday to Sander...


Today is Sanders big day!!
And I still haven't got a clue what to get him...
We will be going to the mall in half an hour to try and find something..

Sander think that I have drained yesterday and is flat out on my back
and he doesn't know that Lasse and Arn is here either..
And this afternoon we will all of us here go to se him...
pluss that Trine,Simon and Milla will come..
Rein will...and Sanders friends Lilja and Ang.


And the staff in the rehab has decorated a room for us to throw him
a party! Granny has baked his favorit chokladcake...and we will bring
icecream and a bigg Norwegian cream-birthdaycake.
Me sleeping with Iver is a bit troublesome...
This morning I woke up holding him tightly..
Luckyli he was still asleep....but I wish I was not
quite so amorous in my sleep.
Now, sweet Iver has fallen head over heals in love with Arn.
And that kind of solved my consern of him coming on to Lasse
he only has eyes for Arn...lol
...............................................................................
Happy birthday my love...this is for you..
The most beautiful song I know....I love you.


4 comments:

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Happy Birthday Sander!!! I hope you and Ravn have many more joyous days throughout life. Much love!

butterflies said...

Happy Birthday Sander.:)

Swan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Firethorne said...

So...what was the final decision on a gift (besides your own sweet self)??!?! Great to catch up with you on MSN, I'll try to do better :)

Love,
FT