Yes I am !!!
A bit...or very realy...tired, but alive...
I wanted to go with Sander to rehab....but no can do :(
That sucks...but I can't do much about it .
They think he is going to be fine but as it is right now
he has no use of his legs and he cant pee but has to use a catheter..
It sounds worse than it is realy...
The doctors says he will be able to ...but they don't know how
long it will take. And they say the operasjon was a sucsess...
so I am not going to panic about that.
I see Iver has kept you posted. :)
Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts
Love u all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm so glad you're okay, I was concerned. The web just wasn't the same without you ;^)
Welcome home, you sexy Norwegian.
Welcome back!
(okay, so it's me again, I just wanted to show you my other "side")...
Welcome home honey;)
How wonderful for you to be back in your own bed again and out of the hospital environment.
Glad that sanders op was a success.By summertime,you will be up to your old tricks again;)
Glad you're back. But I'm still praying for ya'll
Hey!
Glad to hear you're home. Give Iver a big hug - he kept all of your adoring fans posted!
I've missed you, little one! Now STAY well! I'll drop you an email.
Love,
Firethorne
Firethorne never told me he loved me....
.. well, that's okay. I can handle it. I'll be fine. I don't need your pity..
We all love u. Joe :)
Glad Sander's operation went well; hope you enjoy your time at home. And thank Iver for keeping us posted.
Post a Comment