Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The coldest morning..

It is strange how i missed you all...and you missed me.
And now that I am home almost noone is here :(

I woke up at 5 am...I have a cold and my astma is fucking.
Besides we had the coldest morning years -13f. Brrrrr...

Iver is ok again from the draining...but somewhat scared.
Cant say I blame him.
So I got the bed to myself again,
and last night I spoke to Sander on the phone until we
fell asleep. That's beacuse he have a room to himself.
But that wont last. He is beginning to feel some tangeling
in the legs. That is a good sign that his nerves are begining
to work again. And he exercise every day to be stronger.
And I miss him so much....

I got a mail from HB the other day! I have missed him terribly!
Looking forward to have him back on my MSN! :)

This is Ane Brun, everybody! And I am in love with her voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0uq0MGxZE

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey buddy - made it back to the East Coast of the U.S.A. It's good to be home - I'll see my family tomorrow along with my VERY large puppy!

I'm glad you're home and the news seems good for everybody. I think our time shift is a little better now! See you on MSN!