I feel like I've been through a physical and emotionel avalance...
Seeing him again after a week and a half....my God!
I never knew anything could feel like that..
I was so nervous yesterday...
mostly to how I would react to seeing him in
a weelchair. But to be honest....I didn't notice...
I just saw him.... My loverboy and "Goldielocks".
And then nothing else mattered.
And I am almost embaressed to write this, but what we did
was to find a vacant bathroom and lock ourselves in there
for the evening.
I thought he could not feel anything yet, but he was just as anxious
as me...we were both shakeing with anticipacion...
and we didn't even have time to undress each other properly,
but made love in the weelchair. With me on topp.
Kissing him desperatly.
Oh, man.....
Feelt like I'd died and gone to heaven...
and he had the first real orgasm since the surgery...
and it seemed to me they were just as strong as before...
Oh, man...
But some ten minutes later the pain hit me right on spot..
I had been ignoring it all day...knowing that if i showed any
sign of it they would not let me go.
Then suddenly I could not pretend anymore...
And to my terror I sort of fell apart right there before his eyes...
tears and all...
And that was exactly the thing I had promised myself NOT
to do!! And yet I couldn't stop it...
Well he held me and comforted me
and he saw to it that I got some painkillers
and I somehow managed to pull my act together..
But I am not realy sure of how I got home..
Today I am in a state of numb happines...
Feeling even more drained than any given monday ...
A little "Gnome" form Iceland for u today...
Bjørk / It's oh so quite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmQXX4gSXI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a perfectly "Ravn" visit to me! I figure if you boys are able to fool around, it's only a matter of time before Sander is on his feet to enjoy the fun.
Glad the news is good. Take care of yourself, Ravn - okay?
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment