I woke early this morning too...
Tired of this bloody cold...and I miss Sander so much!
Today is Valentines...and I want to be with him so much.
But as it is now...I am not alowed going there until Monday.
But Monday is drainingday...
So by Wendsday maybe...
Lasse and Arn are coming down ...Arn for his checkup.
Then I came to think of the combination Lasse vs Iver.
Hmmm... Not the best of combinations it seems...
But hey, Lasse is a grown up
I have to talk to him before they arrive next weekend.
Sanders birthday is coming up the 24.th.
And my mind is blank with ideas for his birtdaypresant.
Please help me and give me some ideas!!
We don't know yet if he has come home by then, but I hope so.
I want my lover!
He has gotten a roommate now....so we can't have phonesex either..
Hmm..... not that he enjoyed it much with no feelings down there.
But I did! And I miss it!
I'll keep on bring u Norwegian music....today my favvosong right now
Alexander Rybakk - Fairytales:) Oh ...and he is cute too....hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIBUzDIc1s0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment