They are both better, and they have both been awake :)
Sander is out of intesive care and they will probebly take him to a rehab unit on friday.
And if Ravns temprature is stabil he will come home on friday too.
Sorry, Butterfly. It was not Ravn on MSN only me and I was not even in or I had talked to u!
Iver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Iver - you've made my day with this news. My company is going to have layoffs today so I NEED some good news. Lots and lots of people are praying for you guys - more than you know.
Tell Ravn that just because he's feeling better, he shouldn't molest Sander just yet . . .
Thanks for the update, my friend!
Firethorne
Hi Iver thanks!!
It is wonderful news and Im so happy to know the boys will be ok.Another drama passed:)
I did get your message but I had gone offline too..
Love to Ravn and Sander and to you for caring for them:)
Post a Comment