I have trouble sleeping...
My bed is very empty with Sander away in hospital.
Besides I worry...
It seems something got fucked up with the blow he took to his nuts sometime ago.
The attacks has clearly speeded up again...and now they are talking of maybe...
just MAYBE he will need another surgery to his spine...
Even though they said the last time that they didn't dear to go any further.
So I guess it will be the same prosedure as the last time....where he stayed in hospital for a long time while they tried to prowoke and deteckt the exact locations of the fucked up nerves.
We will know more on monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey baby - seems like you two can't seem to catch a very long break between these attacks. I know you miss him, but at least in the hospital, they can control the pain. What kind of surgery are they considering - something to deaden some of the nerves?
I'm thinking of you both and sending warm and loving thoughts.
Firethorne
I dont know yet..
he has had two surgerys before to untangle the damaged nerves...and after the last one they said it was to risky to try for another cause of the posibility to paralyze him.
thank u¨
love...
Ravn, you both are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your love is home and next to you soon. Take care until then!
Post a Comment