Sander had another attack last night...
Now we are realy worried...he is not suposed to get them so often anymore.
As usuall when it happens at night it was Ola that woke me up...he is the cleverest
dog ever! And as usuall I found him on the bathroomfloor...
It was realy horrible this time...for he didn't pass out...he usually does, but this time he did not
he was awake all the way to hospital ...desperate from pain.
It does something to me whatcing him go through this....it totaly wears me out mentally.
The desperation of not beeing able to help him is almost to much for me to bear..
I cry now as I write this...fuck....
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Then I come to think of another episode that happened to him about two years ago...
Sander and I had been at the hospital to vissit Arn...we were going to take the train home
and were walking through downtown Oslo on a crisp autumnday.
Then Sander suddenly stumbles...I grab him by the arm...His face has suddenly gone all white..
Shitt...I know only too well what is happening to him...it is an attack.
I grab him and drag him in to an open gate leading in to small back yard...there he colapses in a corner and starts to throw up...fuck.
I garb my phone...only to find the batteries are empty. Then I look for Sander but remembers that he said earlyer on that he had left it at home by mistake...damn..
A door opens at the far end of the yard and two women comes out..Looking verry buisnesslike in their aperance...They look with disgust at Sander laying on the ground..
One of them looks at me and says.-"You two...get the hell out of here. This is private property"
-"But can't you see he is sick" I try to explain.
-"Probebly drunk" One of them say to the other.
-"No he is not" I am desperate for them to belive me..
Sander choughs and pukes again...they look at him with grate dispice and disgust.
Then the door opens again and a tall elderly man comes out...dressed in a navy suit and a tie..
He looks kind of familiar...but I havent got the time to think about where I might have seen him before.
The women hurrys towards him yapping on how he must get us out of there. The man looks at me...then at Sander who lies on the ground with both hands burried between his leggs.
-" You two just go on ahead" he says to the women. -"I'll catch up with you"
He then kneels beside us on the ground. -"Wat's the matter with him"? He takes of his jacket and places under Saders head...with no regard what so ever that he will get dirt and puke all over it.
I tell him...I suddenly spill out everything! How sander has been the last years...how much I wish for him to be well and how scared I am. -"Well I think we should get him inside...he lifts Sander upp in his arms and carrys him inside the building. Sander has past out and dangles like raggdoll in his arms.
He leads on in to a big luxuriuos office...with leather sofas and a huge desk...He carefully placese Sander on one of the sofas. Sander moans and opens his eyes..-" I got to piss" he wispers.
I tell the man...ask him if he has anything Sander can use since it is impossible to get him to use the batroom now. The man looks around the room ...on a shelf is a colection of silver prices..won in some tournament it seems...-"There" He grabs a big silver vas...use this. Help him!
He hands it to me. -"But".... I try to object...
He smiles -" I always found it rather ugly...it's nice to se it come out handy"
I help Sander to piss while the man calls for an ambulance. Sander then pass out again and the man sees to it that he is in a comfortable position and can breath. His clothes looks messy from carying Sander...but it don't seem to bother him at all. He is only conserned with Sander.
At last the ambulance comes and Sanders placed in the back...I give the man my hand..
-"Thank you so much for helping us...he reach in his pocket and takes out a hundred dollar bill and a buisnesscard...-"Here.. take this. You might need some cabfair later on" He presses them in to my hand. "And call me! I want to hear how he is doing!"
I promise to do that...and then the abulance drives away with us..
When I get home that night I suddenly remembers that I had promised to call him...
I find the card in my coat and....holly shit!!!
Now I know why he looked familiar!! For the man was Olav Thon..
One of Norways richest men...and the owner of half of Oslo...wow
Who would have thought him to show such compasion...
Thank you so much Mr Thon...
We ow u....big time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment