We have stayed in bed all day...just holding each other..
He is so tired...
and I bet he is scared shitless of the surgery that awaits...
but he wont show...
I wish he would cry...I think it would do him good.
I wish he would open up to me...show his weakness..
dear to be afraid...
I wish...
It's cold outside tonight..but warm and cosy down here in our room..
He sleeps peacefully next to me...golden hair all over the pillow.
We wanted each other so much...
even though it hurts a bit to make love for both of us right now.
So no penetrating...just sweet,sweet kissing
and stroking and warm, soft
hands mouths and lips...slow and gentle...
God! I needed it so much!
To feel him melt and shiver in my arms...
I don't need no xmasgifts...
just his beautiful body next to mine..
Sweet angel-boy...
Traditionell Norwegian xmas song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0CCRJG4mJU&feature=related
"The ligh are shining from thousands of candles tonight..
Childrens hands are holding them up towards the sky....
To celebrate baby jesus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Ravn:
Yes, the flowers on my design wall were made by me using a quilting method called fusible applique. It's going to be the middle of a quilt which hopefully I will get done in January. I'll keep you posted. Take care of yourself.
Ravn--
I just found your blog tonight and went back to the very beginning to find out your story. I was deeply moved by your love and saddened by the pain you two have to suffer. i will be coming back often to visit here.
Hey Sweet Ravn - Yes, got your email and haven't had two minutes to put a thought together (or a picture!). I promise you'll hear from me very shortly and with the MSN thing figured out.
I'm very glad Sander is home. Remember, my friend, you think it would be best for him to cry or open up - that might not be what he thinks. However, I've discovered that those things have a way of working themselves out, especially when you love one another as much as the two of you.
Take it easy, baby.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment