I realy don't know were to begin...we had the most wonderfull christmas that anyone can imagin!!
For the first time Sander and I went to church with mom and granny...
I think even Sander found it beautiful...
especially afterwards when we came out into the cold, dark, graveyard
and hundreds of lights sparkled in the cold..
We had been to my babybrothers grave before we went inside
with a mossheart and a candle for his little lantern.
And in the frozen, dark....man, the lights were breathtaking!!
And I couldnt keep my tears from rolling.
Sander kissed them away...
but I could see his eyes were shiny too...
Then we went home to Stephan,Rein, Iver and his brother Gard
for xmas dinner...
After that sander and me took a little nap...
before we went uppstairs to join everybody in the livingroom for presents...
I got so many great things!!
Books and movies...a giftcard for bying clothes on the christmas sales...very handy:)
A new easypacked bag ...I realy needed that, my old one has made about 234 000 000 trips to hospital with me...and it shows!
Sander had gotten me an I-POD Yey!!!
...all I had was this cheap, shitty mp3...
He got me a silver bracelet and a cd book
I was a little puzzled when I noticied I had gotten no gift from granny...but I soon forgot..
And then she gave me an envelope...
I sort of ripped it open thinking it was money...but a letter fell out...
and it said something like this(in short):
Dear Ravn and Sander.
I give you this house...
This is my gift to you... instead of you inhereting me when I am dead...
you get it now..
I have devided what i got from selling my house In Hamar
+the house I inhereted from my sister + the money your grandpa left me
between you, Sander, Rein and Siri...
With the money becoming yours I bought this house from your mom...so that u two can have a safe and nice place to live and not having to move far away from the hospital.
Besides I do hope I can keep my room!!!
I mean...WOW....WOWWWWW!!!
We got speachless....
Sander was all pale and I just started to cry...
He strated to try and comfort me,
but then his tears starting to come to and it made him run downstairs..
I got up to follow him...but Granny sat me down again...
-I'll go, she said...and went after him..
I looked at my brother...he was compleatly taken aback!!
Looking like he had seen a ghost or something.
And mom, Stephan and Iver laughing and obveously beeing in on this!
I mean WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
I didn't know anything like this could happen for real !!!
And certainly not to me!!
I went downstairs a little later...
finding Sander laying on our bed with his head in
grannys lap...his eyes closed...
but there was sign of tears...and her stroking his hair softly.
I sat down beside her and kissed her cheek...
-I realy don't know what to say...I told her..
-You...you didn't have too U know...
She smiled...
-Oh, ravn...I know that...but I want to give it to you when i am still around..
and I could think of no better use for the money than buying u the house.
Sander opened his eyes and looked at us...
-But why me too? He asked with a shiver in his voice..
Granny smiled at him...
-Because my love...I see u as just as much my grandchild
as I do the other three..I love you just as much..
Sanders eyes flooded again...and he wispered....
-Thank you so very,very much...
and she leaned down and kissed his forhead..
......................................................................
We haven't realy gotten used to the idea of owning this house yet!
I am just so thrilled that we doesn't have to travel all the way from aunty Annas house to the hospital!! And I sence a big relive in Sander too...
I think he only pretended that he wanted to move just to make me feel better about it!!
But he was probebly scared shitles of the idea of getting an attack out there in nowhere-land...
No we can relax....oboy!!!
I mean WOW....
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Ravn...I wrote you a long post last night and stupid blogger lost it so I'll start again.
God is smiling apon you and Sander!Congratulations on being a new home owner.Im so happy for you:)
This is a great relief to you and Sander since you dont have to worry about getting medical treatment now.
WOW..what a wonderful generous grandmother!! WOW!! Im excited for you.Hugs to you all,especially Granny:)
WOW...that's all I can say! You and Sander are so lucky to have wonderful family near you. You no longer have to worry about the commute to the hospital. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! We did too once everyone arrived. Hugs to you both
Dear Ravn -
Who says that there are no miracles left in this world, especially at Christmas time? I just got to read about one!
What a splendid gift and what a load it must be to have that concern lifted from your heads!
I, too, had a great holiday - we have little ones in my family (5 & 8) and I get to play Santa Claus. They loved all their gifts. This year rather than gifts, I wrote brief letters to each member of my family. Not only cheaper, but a much nicer gift.
However, Granny, beat me to the really GREAT letter under the tree!
How does it feel to be a homeowner?
God jul!
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment