Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ravns christmas calendar 5. December...

I have not posted much since I came home...I've been so fucking tired..
Dont have much drive to do anything...

Iver is installed in his own room now...happy and content it seems...it's nice for us to have a bit more privacy too..even if it was kind of nice to have him here in our room too..
I worry about xmas shopping and buying gifts for everyone...but then I came to think of that Sander and me decided to get a gift to the "church aid" on behalf of each member of our family...so there will be 4 familys out there somewhere in africa that will get a goat for xmas instead of us buying junk ...is'nt that a great idea?

Oh,, u cant read it...but u'll get the picture...
http://www.gaversomforandrerverden.no/home/gift.aspx?id=2&name=geit

Another xmas song for u....in sweedish this time..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-CWdZ1zXD0

4 comments:

Firethorne said...

Hey Little One - who are you trying to impress? You've just gotten out of hospital, you're battling pain, and the holidays are coming. Take it easy. We don't need to be entertained - it's just good to know you're home safe and sound.

My family (I hope) is going to drop the silly gift giving thing. We have two kids in the family and I think the focus should be on them. The adults all have way too much stuff and nobody needs or wants anything.

Did I mention that December 25 is my birthday. Of course, I should get gifts! (Just kidding!)

Take it easy, thanks for sharing the beautiful music with us.

Love,
Firethorne

Ravn... said...

hey...i happen to like u!

glad u like my music...thought i'd fockus on scandinavian music mostly...since everybodys bound to hear all the english songs...even here

(little onoe?...hrmpf)

love...

Firethorne said...

hehehehe...when you're 6'2, 250 lbs, and almost 49 - everybody is "Little One"! (not sure how feet and inches translate into metrics, but I'm a pretty big guy - cuddly bear type)

Strictly a term of endearment and not even a HINT of speculation as to any other part of your anatomy :)

Ravn... said...

Good for u!! :D

by the way i am 6,2 too...hehe

when r u gonna get a msn??