It's still dark outside...
I have just gotten my morningshot of morph.
It's wonderful to feel the pain slinking away...
Sander has just fallen asleep again...after holding
and comforting me for an hour ..
This time too the pain has been severe...
I realy hope it is gonna disapear tonight.
Today is little-christmaseve...my favorite day of the year
But I am sad that I wont be partisipating in
the buissy life around the house..
I haven't even giftwrapped my presants!
Iver has helped me! I have just written on the cards.
Thanks to Iver and Granny i got my xmas-shopping done..
For Iver a book ...for Sander a set with sweatpants and a hooded sweater
it's xmas red...and he looks soo cute in red!
And a dvdbox I know he is going to love...
pluss a silver thumbring with vikingpattern..
A teddybear for Milla...and all the others get the goat thing!
I guess all our friends will come around today for a drink of Gløgg
and exchange of gifts...Rein will come too..
I hope I can manage to be out of bed in the periodes my morph is working
I am tired of beeing in bed...and I need to try to eat something(Yes Dan, I will try)
But for now...
I just want to sleep with Sander in my arms
Love..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Merry Christmas Ravn and Sander. May next year not be as shitty as this one was for you guys.
Hope you have a holiday that makes both of you feel warm and loved. May your pain go away as the holiday arrives. How do you say Merry Christmas in Norwegian? Do you eat lutefisk? I know that's a lame question but tons of Norwegians in Minnesota eat it. I've never been able to.
Hey baby - sounds like things are calm over there in Norway; just in time for Santa Claus.
Busy time for me - lots of singing to do and my birthday is Christmas Day! Thankfully, I'm all done with my shopping and tomorrow I'll just wrap stuff and write some Christmas cards.
Looking forward to the weekend when it's all done!
Love,
Firethorne
Lutefisk is traditionell xmas food...but not many eat it for xmaseve...mostly for the 2nd day of xmas I think.
Merry christmas in Norwegian is
God Jul!
Love...
Post a Comment