
this is a photo from 2001

The pain is once again keeping me from sleeping..
it's five am. here and everybody else is ....
So I make todays blogentry while waiting for my PK's to kick in..
We have about 20 inch of snow right now...and it looks magick ..
And our little town has the prettiest christmas street in Norway
The pick abowe is almost 50 years old...but the decoration pretty much looks the same today
Don't you just love it! And this part of main steet has the same old houses still ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FbVVeqf_fU&feature=related

2 comments:
It sure is beautiful! it looks like wonderland.
I love the pic.
So good to hear that Iver is with your family where he can be safe now.
I think its a great idea to give someone a goat instead of stupid plastic shit that only lasts a few weeks.
Im making big pots of plants for my family this year with cheery flowers of blues and yellows.
See you on msn!(when I get a chance!)
Love yas
Sounds nice!! Hey! I have missed u!
Love...
Post a Comment