Well, as you can see I am not in bed puking my guts out!
I simply denied to go in to drain this morning.
The Doc's can say what they want...I need a break....
I need to be able to live a little too...or I might as well be dead.
Besides Sander has been feeling like shit now for the past week,
and I think at least one of us should be able to cope with everyday life.
He withdraws from me as ususal, but I am used to it...even though
I wish he would let me comfort him. The only person that can is probebly Granny.
So I called her last night. And she is coming this afternoon to stay for a few days.
I hope that will cheer him up...or get him to loosen up and admit to the pain or something...one way or the other I think having her here will help him.
And I guess Iver is happy too...cause that means he will be home alone and can have his boyfriend staying...let's hope they will manage to get them selves out of bed and to school!
I feel close to ok just now...no pain to speak about for the moment.
And I just want to stay there for a little while to gather som strenght.
So as long as the doc's has'nt come up with anything else...I have
decided that I will continue to drain every other Monday..
It is my body...and my life...and they can just go to h***
All of them!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhzMBdiR3aQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay - this sounds like a plan to me, but just pay attention to how your body is feeling. To hell with 'em but don't take any unnecessary chances, yes?
Hope Sander is feeling better and the visit from Granny is helpful to him.
It's wonderful to hear something of the "old" Ravn. Just take care of yourself, baby.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment