Monday, January 11, 2010

No more !!!!!

I just had to let the steam out somewhere!!!
We came back from hospital an hour ago
with a Ravn totally worn out from pain.
They did'nt let him of the hook this Monday either.
Fuck them!

We practicaly had to carry him inside and put him to bed.
And that's with a shot of morph in his body!!

He did'nt want me to come inside with him..
But I could tell that he had been crying when he stumbled out.
The Doctor wanted to keep him there for a day or two,
but he flat out refused, and begged us to take him home.
All the way back he was laying in the backseat of Nurse Tims car
with his head in my lap fighting with tears and pain
and repeting "I can't do this anymore,
I realy can't."

And I know it is true. He has come to the edge of what he can take.
Of what it is human possible to take!

I don't know how I can help him, but one thing is for sure.
I am not going to stand back and watch them torture him nomore!
Never!

Sander.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

My dear boys, I just don't know what to say. In the face of such pain, the words I want to say seem empty and rather pointless. Still, it's all I can offer, that and the hope that the doctors will find more permanent solutions for both of you.

Love,
Firethorne