Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ouch, my head!

Isn't it refreshing for a change...
that instead of whining about my nuts...
I have a tremendous headache to complain about...

We did have kind of a party yesterday...for our nurses
included Trine who is our nightnurse.
And it is not a very good idea to drink alcohol
when u are on painkillers..
(so Sander says)

Trine is worse of today though...she drank far more than me..

I got some complaines abouth yesterdays blog btw
Saying it is not wise to "out" my brother the way I did.
To my defense: Nobody in Norway reads my English blog...
Norway is not a very homophobic country...and I doubt
that any gayhateing HA anywhere in the world relay reads gay blogs.
So I wont take it away.

Life as gay is mostly ok in Norway. I have been bullied for it,
even beaten up once.
But the stupid dick kicked me in the nuts as well...
with the result that i puked on him!!
Hheheheheh....sweet revenge...
I wont hide my love from anyone or anywhere...
I am gay and proud of it!!!

Besides Sander beat the shit out of the guy later...
and then the poor asshole was so embaressed
that he sort of disapeared from our town.
And he was a pain in the ass to most
people here ...so nobody missed him.

Tomorrow is another hell-Monday...
and I realy dont want to go draining...
But I skipped last week ...so I realy have no choise..
Wish me luck!

Love Ravn.

No comments: