Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stuck in hell....

Sander is right...
I realy have come to the point where I can take it no more...

The last three days has been hell...the morphine did'nt cut the pain
as it used to...and finaly they had to increase it so I could get some sleep.

I am so dead tired now that it feels as if I have been running the marathon
with lead shoes...

Something must change, but what else can they do?
If they stop the draining, I will most likely get an infection again...and this time it might
kill me...

They could remove my prostate, that will stop the infections, but not the pain from my damaged nuts...it will only make me impotent...they could even remove my nuts....but still I would probebly have pain cause the nerves will still be there...and they are so fucked up by now...
So it looks like I am stuck in hell...

Sorry, this blog of mine that was suposed to be about love and life...has became one long complaint about my situasjon...
I can understand why so few bother to read or coment..
It is like dear Firethorn says...there are realy nothing to be said anymore....
Nothing will ever change..

I am stuck in hell...

2 comments:

butterflies said...

Hi ravn and sander
Sorry I havent been around and havent even blogged myself.Ive been away at the beach with no internet.It was very good for me but Ive missed all of your pain!
There has to be something they can DO Ravn! I feel so helpless,so powerless...
all I can do is send love and to tell yu that (although you do not believe in God) ..I know that if you could just pray to God to take you out of hell..He will do it.

Firethorne said...

Hey guys - I know we've reached another Monday. Keeping you in my prayers today (as I always do).

Love,
Firethorne