Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday...

My "drainfree" week is coming to an end...
It has been good for me to have a break.
To be able to live a little...even with Sander
in hospital. As usual the hospital can't seem to figure out what's wrong with him.
They clame it is his damaged nerve-ends acting up...
I can't see why that would give him a fever?

When Granny and I was there yesterday he slept for the most...
I think the pain has kept him from sleeping much the past week.
So at least he gets some relife now.
I am thinking about staying in hospital too after the draining on Monday.
That way the nurses can have some time of...and Trine can sleep at night for a change. We'll see...the ward is realy crowded now. Not with old men as usual, but young ones with some kind of UVI ...strange....
And I want to be with Sander if I shall stay there..
I miss him already...our bed is way to big just for me..:(

Today Granny is going home...but she is coming back when Sander gets out of hospital.
I shall go to the gym with one of the nurses!!! And in the evening Stephan and mom are coming and we will go to se Sander..

Have a nice friday!

Love Ravn

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Wishing Sander well, Ravn, and hoping that they find out what's going on with him. I'm am SO glad you guys have so much support and love around you - Granny, your mom, Stephen . . .

Love,
Firethorne