Late Sunday night...and I can't sleep...
I realy do'nt want to drain tomorrow...
but I know..I have to..
Sander refused to stay in hospital any longer...so he came home yesterday.
He is not much better, but he's got some new pills that
is working better than the old ones...and since they did nothing in hospital
but ease his pain..he decided he might as well be home.
Granny wants to come back tomorrow, but I have asked her not too...I don't want her to worry over me more than she needs to. She has not seen how bad I am after the last drainings, and I want it to stay that way..
Besides the nurses takes care of me..I wont be on my own.
I am planning to move out of the bedroom until the worst is over...that way at least Sander can have som rest..
I hope ur weekstart will be nicer than mine!
Love Ravn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment